Welcome to our Confetti forums. We've selected some topics below we think you might want to discuss but you're free to talk on any
subject you like. You need to be a member of Confetti, and have a nickname to use on the board. Please be aware this is a
public forum and your postings are open for all to see. Please note that Confetti has non-exclusive copyright on all submissions
to our forums, and reserves the right to edit and re-publish these in print form.
Hello Lovely Fettis,
Please see the link below for a downloadable PDF on how to use the new forum and its all-singing-all-dancing features.
Forum User Guide
Press CTRL and click to open in new window
I'm happy to have your feedback on anything that should be included in the guide.
Thank you for your generous participation in making the forum better!
We’re glad you’ve chosen to use our forums. In order to keep everyone safe and happy we have a few Community Standard rules.
Users who consistently or purposefully ignore the rules below will be banned from further use of the forum:
- Confetti reserves the right to take steps or implement measures to benefit the whole Community, and all actions taken by the moderators and administrators are final. You are welcome to make suggestions for forum improvements via ‘contact the moderator’ option.
- These rules are in addition to the rules for advertising, seen on the ‘Advertising’ tab which covers commercial activity, surveys and TV requests.
- You may use the forums to communicate with fellow forum users, in a public setting on the boards, or privately via private message
- You agree to use the forum in accordance with all relevant laws and not for any illegal purpose.
- You agree to accept that the moderators decisions are final. Moderators may take action to ensure compliance with these rules, or for board management purposes.
- You will not post messages that are malicious, abusive, harassing, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
- You will not post any message that attempts to cause intrusion, damage or fraud to occur, electronically or otherwise.
- You will not post ‘name & shame’ or ‘name & praise’ messages.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of the forum or other section of the Confetti web site.
- For Sale forum: Users are encouraged and allowed to delete their own posts in this area of the forum upon completion of the sale.
Welcome to the Confetti forum.
Should you require assistance or wish to learn more about how you can promote yourself to our brides, please contact our Moderators who will be happy to help.
You must observe the following rules:
- Commercial enterprises may include a link to their business website in the forum signature only.
- Paid Confetti advertisers may have offers placed in the ‘Exclusive Offers’ section of the forum. Please contact a moderator to discuss this further.
- Paid Confetti advertisers may participate in discussions, choosing a username other than their business name, and including a link to their website in the profile signature only.
- You must not post any form of advertising:
this includes, but is not limited to, posts that are commercial or attempt to solicit business in any form, offering discounts, free services or free items.
- You must not post spam or junk mail, chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- You must obtain permission from Confetti before:
Engaging Confetti members in any poll, survey, contest, TV show or magazine.
Please contact a moderator if you wish to have a post placed in the ‘Want To Be Famous?’ section of the forum.
If you are an advertiser seeking to join Confetti, inquire about advertising opportunities, competitions or editorial, please contact the Moderator by use of the ‘contact the moderator’ link or tab.
If you have any queries or issues in relation to our forums, please feel free to contact us