Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:04 pm 
User avatar
Aisle Be There!

Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:39 pm
After getting married at the beginning of this month i have some items to sell

Bhs ivory and gold bridesmaid dress with butterflies age 5-7
Bhs ivory and gold bridesmaid dress with butterflies age 8-11
both worn once

fur shrug from next age 12-13 years
fur shrug age 7-8
both brand new with tags


fur shrug age 7-8 worn once

ivory and gold bridesmaid dress age 6 brand new

champagne gold coloured bridesmaid dress from debenhams

size 14 brand new
size 12 worn once
size 6 brand new

with rose detail long length


wedding dress size 10-12 with pearl and diamante detail brand new as chose a second dress £40


 Profile  
 
 
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:09 pm 
User avatar
Aisle Be There!

Posts: 68
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 7:56 am
Hi

I'd posibly be interested in the Monsoon feather shrug (5-8 yrs)
Do you have any pics and how much including postage are you looking for?

Thanks


_________________

 

 

 

 



 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:56 pm 
User avatar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:05 pm
Hi,
I would be interested in the 3 champagne and gold adult bridesmaid dresses, please could you send me a picture and an idea of prices to beckybourne@goosemoose.com?
Thank you very much


 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:37 pm 
User avatar
Aisle Be There!

Posts: 80
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:53 pm
hi there can I have pics and prices of all he shrugs please to margueritesolly@yahoo.com


 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:17 pm 
User avatar
Aisle Be There!

Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:39 pm
bounce


 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:55 pm 
User avatar
Aisle Be There!

Posts: 167
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:04 pm
Hi can you send me a picture of the bridesmaids dresses please? sunshineaftertherain7989@hotmail.com thank u


 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:03 am 
User avatar
Aisle Be There!

Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:39 pm
In Response to Re: wedding clothes for sale, dresses, shrugs,:
Quote:
Hi can you send me a picture of the bridesmaids dresses please? sunshineaftertherain7989@hotmail.com thank u
Posted by laura


course i can which dresses were you wanting pics of


 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:33 am 
User avatar
Aisle Be There!

Posts: 167
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:04 pm
the kiddies ones please??


 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:26 pm 
User avatar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts: 25
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 3:24 pm

Hi i will take all the dresses if they are still availiable ..
Can u please send photos to shannyliam@yahoo.co.uk
Also which paymnt method you would prefer & address please

Thanks
Shannon



 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:05 pm 
User avatar
Aisle Be There!

Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:39 pm
In Response to Re: wedding clothes for sale, dresses, shrugs,:
Quote:
Hi i will take all the dresses if they are still availiable .. Can u please send photos to shannyliam@yahoo.co.uk Also which paymnt method you would prefer & address please Thanks Shannon
Posted by shannon sweeney


Laura and shannon you both have mail


 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:21 pm 
User avatar
Aisle Be There!

Posts: 167
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:04 pm
I there, its laura here. I am such a dufus and I have acidentally deleted the email from you with the pictures of the kids bridesmaids dresses. its sunshineaftertherain7989@hotmail.com
Thank you so much, im such a pain xx


 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:50 pm 
User avatar
Aisle Be There!

Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:39 pm
In Response to Re: wedding clothes for sale, dresses, shrugs,:
Quote:
I there, its laura here. I am such a dufus and I have acidentally deleted the email from you with the pictures of the kids bridesmaids dresses. its sunshineaftertherain7989@hotmail.com Thank you so much, im such a pain xx
Posted by laura


Hi
For some reason it wont send email me at joymariebrown@yahoo.co.uk and I'll reply with pics :)


 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:50 am 
User avatar
Aisle Be There!

Posts: 80
Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 3:27 am
If you still have them could you send pic and price for Bhs ivory and gold bridesmaid dress with butterflies age 5-7 Bhs ivory and gold bridesmaid dress with butterflies age 8-11 both worn once.

voldakerbuffy @ aol . com without spaces lol

Cheers vicky

_________________

Tom and Vicky - hitchedtickers.com



 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:16 am 
User avatar
Aisle Be There!

Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:39 pm
In Response to Re: wedding clothes for sale, dresses, shrugs,:
Quote:
If you still have them could you send pic and price for Bhs ivory and gold bridesmaid dress with butterflies age 5-7 Bhs ivory and gold bridesmaid dress with butterflies age 8-11 both worn once. voldakerbuffy @ aol . com without spaces lol Cheers vicky
Posted by vicky


you have mail :)


 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:

Join Our Bridal Club

...for a chance to win your wedding worth £40,000